White Chocolate Lemon Moravian Cookie Bark
1 sleeve (half a box) of Meyer Lemon Moravian Cookies
14 ounces of white chocolate chips (you may substitute white candy coating if you find white chocolate difficult to melt)
¼ cup dried blueberries
¼ cup chopped roasted macadamia nuts
A few pieces of hard lemon candy, crushed
1. In a large bowl, microwave the chocolate chips in 15-second increments, stirring each time. Continue until completely melted.
2. Set aside 4 cookies for the topping, then break the ramaining cookies into the melted chocolate and stir.
3. Spread the mixture onto a wax paper-lined cookie sheet until it forms an even layer.
4. Sprinkle the nuts, blueberries and candy on the top. Break up the few remaining cookies and sprinkle them on top as well.
5. Place in the refrigerator to set. Break into pieces before serving.